The Opportunity- Must be able to travel 100% - Schedule 6 weeks traveling followed by 1 week home PAID.**
Clean Harbors is looking for a Field Inspector in Norwell, MA. This person will be visiting our different locations such at water treatment plants, soil remediation locations, and more. This position will be very hands-on and labor orientated working out in the field alongside the crew and Project Manager. The opportunity will be a great way to build a resume by gaining certifications and getting valuable, hands-on experience in the Environmental Remediation field. This position can be flexible on base location of candidate.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work in field with hands on labor alongside crew and Project Manager;
- Travel to different project locations including Waste Water Treatment plants, soil remediation locations, and more;
- Will gain 40-hour Hazwoper, OSHA 10 and possibly more certifications through the company;
- Learn to calibrate air monitoring meters and associated Health & Safety equipment;
- Work on project financial tracking and assist in various project administrative functions, including generation of required reports, etc.;
- Possibly operate some heavy equipment;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma;
- Enrolled in College program;
- Be safety orientated and have a commitment to safety;
- Common sense;
- High maturity level;
- Willing to do manual labor;
- Willing to work outside in all kinds of weather, utilizing prescribed Personal Protective Equipment;
- Manual labor experience preferred but not required;
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and professional level written / oral communication skills. Civil Engineering / construction / survey experience a plus.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.