Clean Harbors Bow, NH branch is hiring Field Laborers to join their safety conscious team! Field Laborers are responsible for all tasks associated with hydroblasting service line including setting up hoses, loading and unloading materials, hydroblasting, chemical cleaning, vacuum truck operating, and tank cleaning.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Working in confined spaces
- Using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.)
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning and equipment decontamination, etc
- Loading hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck
- Cleaning up work area and equipment after work is completed
- Practicing safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working
- Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid driver's license is required;
- 6+ months of laborer work experience (construction, landscaping, etc);
- Experience with hydro-blasting is an asset but not required;
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hour) Certification;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role;
- Able to be on-call for emergency response.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/en
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH