The Industrial Services Project Manager responsible to supervise schedule, coordinate, and control the service and maintenance operations of the Company including providing services in a safe, efficient, and professional manner that meet the schedules and cost projections for each project so that the Company will perform under the optimum conditions of productivity, cost effectiveness, safety, and ease of operation.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Reviews project bids to determine project scheduling, resource needs. May occasionally participate in bid development process under guidance of General Manager or Sr. Project Manager.
- Plans project operations to optimize facility efficiency, operation work force selection and utilization, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools, including tracking productivity for labor and material costs.
- Acts as onsite supervision for project/shift team members, including team selection, scheduling, coordination, performance, and disciplinary actions. Includes driving teamwork and active cooperation among team members with each other, project sub-contractors and customer personnel.
- Ensures all assigned team members are properly trained and equipped, and materials and supplies needed to do the job are ready and available, including implementing and maintaining a level of cross training so effective functional backups can guarantee continuous service operation at all times.
- Analyzes and controls operational expenditures including labor and equipment to conform to budgetary requirements to ensure project is completed within productivity, cost effectiveness, safety and timeline requirements.
- Ensures all inspections project-related inspections are performed by due dates and compliance with Company and customer requirements and policies.
- Ensures compliance with identified job specifications and work quality expectations, including seeing that immediate corrective action is taken if non-compliant.
- Establishes, maintains, and enforces a preventive maintenance program for all assigned machinery and equipment, including keeping machinery, equipment, and work areas clean, safe, and well maintained.
- Actively monitors operations and seeks input from others to identify and make recommendations to branch management for improvements to machinery, equipment, and job site processes.
- Other Duties as Assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to work with budgets and P and L statements
- Ability to supervise, direct and train.
- Team Player
- Strong ability to reason
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and written
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.