Our Asset Refurbishment Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for maximizing operational profit using effective planned maintenance. The Asset Refurbishment Maintenance Planner is accountable for the daily preparation of work orders, parts availability inquiries, schedules all maintenance in accordance with manpower and shop space availability to minimize maintenance delays and maximize asset availability.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Work with refurbishment facilities across US and Canada;
- Facilitate fleet repair orders with management and the internal refurbishment organization;
- Work with Clean Harbors facilities to target fleet for refurbishment;
- Follow repair process from repair creation to completion and communicate status of repair timeline to all necessary parties;
- Track all repairs in the Clean Harbors Asset Management system including repair order notes, quotes, inspection forms, purchase orders, and final invoices;
- Facilitate maintenance repair requests with management, the internal refurbishment organization and vendors;
- Participate in the weekly planning meeting with each refurbishment facility;
- Monitor each facility building and equipment needs and schedule vendors as necessary;
- Review all quotes and identify areas where repair cost can be reduced / eliminated;
- Facilitate transportation of units targeted for refurbishment as well as completed units being placed back into service;
- Update asset management system with asset attributes, such as engine make, model, pictures, other classifications;
- Assist with miscellaneous inventory duties such as purchase orders, receiving, and cycle counts.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Knowledge of fleet maintenance systems and processes;
- Ability to create actionable items out of data and information;
- Ability to use computer and applicable company software;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- Able to apply standards and processes that maintain regulatory compliance;
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills;
- Understanding of metrics that drive fleet maintenance performance;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to facilitate/train others, and ability to navigate and handle difficult conversations.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.