The Payroll Administrator is responsible for computing specified payrolls, processing a variety of transactions, and preparing and generating a variety of forms and reports.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Proof changes, additions, and terminations paperwork received from HR personnel against generator reports and data; maintains employee payroll records.
- Perform data entry of transactions not handled by HR-Payroll interface/KRONOS/WIN.
- Calculate and process manual checks, process retro-active payments in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain sick and vacation records/balances/accruals for employees in accordance with policies, and process corresponding year-end reporting as needed.
- Initiate stop payment and recall of direct deposits transactions, as approved by payroll management.
- Complete employment verifications/ROE's, unemployment forms, worker’s compensation forms
- Weekly processing, monthly payroll reconciliations, etc and report discrepancies to Payroll Manager as appropriate, along with applicable/required research for problem resolution.
- Respond to employee inquires, and management requests regarding payroll issues--keen customer service.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years payroll or human resources experience
- Proficiency in Windows based applications and payroll systems
- Able to prioritize between multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and keen customer service skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.