Reporting to the Director of Recruiting, the College Recruiting Program Manager will help build and manage a world-class university, trade school recruitment and retention strategy, with support of cross functional teams, as well as outreach programs necessary to deliver a pipeline of future associates for Clean Harbors. You will partner with several line of business Talent Acquisition teams, HR leaders and the business leaders to develop, share and implement consistent best practices, processes and tools. The person will help develop, deploy, and maintain these strategies and outreach programs to various universities, local trade schools and focus on filling critical positions throughout the United States.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
Responsibilities of the College Recruiting Program Manager:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develops and maintains a full understanding of Clean Harbor’s operation needs, recruiting needs, and the local labor market to help create college recruiting plans.
- Develops networks with universities to continually improve sourcing opportunities.
- Corporate owner of college recruiting vendors, programs, processes, and procedures.
- Partner with internal talent consultants, HR business partners, functional leaders, and campus stakeholders to execute recruiting activities in support of the overall recruiting strategy.
- Coordinates and participates in onsite college hiring events (open house, career fairs, and interview days).
- Develops department points of contact with coordinating college campus activities and events.
- Works directly with field human resources team members and hiring managers by educating them on identifying opportunities for university talent.
- Develops and executes process to create and organize branded collateral. Makes recommendations on the graphics and design objectives to our corporate recruiting and marketing teams.
- Builds reports to track the programs progress and assess where adjustments need to be implemented to improve productivity.
- Other projects as assigned by the leadership team.
Requirements of the College Recruiting Program Manager:
- 4 or more years of recruiting experience or 1+ years leading college recruiting programs.
- Must have strong, interpersonal skills and ability to connect with candidates at all levels.
- Knowledge of computer, tablet, and smartphone technologies required
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation/record keeping skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.