The Facility Operations Supervisor will be responsible for directing and supervising production activities for the recycling of waste and materials at our facility in El Dorado, AR. This will be a rotating Shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Directs and supervises the operating activities of the designated shift;
- Ensures operations compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and federal, state, and local regulations;
- Manage work assignments and resolve problems while ensuring a safe and efficient operation;
- Ensures that all safety and compliance rules are met;
- Train, coach and direct staff;
- Evaluate performance and offer feedback to employees and next level management;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time required by the needs of the business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent; chemical education preferred;
- Experience within a previous leadership or supervisory role;
- Prior work experience within an industrial/plant work environment;
- Experience dealing with chemicals preferred;
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Company business.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.