The Vice President - Environmental Services is responsible for the P&L within an assigned Great Lakes district, for the implementation of strategic programs intended to influence market change and also manage District Managers (both Sales and Service) in the assigned district.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Promote revenue and margin growth; set and lead strategic direction of the district and implement new strategic initiatives (e.g. use of Salesforce.com CRM for pipeline management);
- Lead district growth across Industrial Services (IS), Technical Services (TS) and Field Services (FS) sales and operations; support sales efforts of important accounts in the district; understand market and competitor activity and respond accordingly; develop marketing, channel and partner programs; monitor progress in sales and P&L goals.
- Drive operational efficiency, drive rigorous operational excellence in the district in coordination with SVP of Operations (IS/TS/FS); lead cost management across IS, TS and FS sales and operations; develop and follow service performance and margin dashboard.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; lead communication and coordination of operations and customer service to deliver.
- Develop talent; identify, recruit and retain talent across district; manage performance of DSMs and District Operations Managers; monitor performance of and coach DSMs (Note: District Sales Managers will be coached by the VP Regional Sales); lead weekly performance management meetings with DSM and District Operations Managers; uphold and role-model corporate values.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors degree in engineering business and finance preferred. In lieu of BS degree, 10+ years of combined industry and professional development will be accepted.
- 10+ years of environmental and leadership experience preferred.
- Experience must include experience preparing and managing budgets, forecasts and financial reports.
- Ability to give direction and coach on execution of account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors.
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making; obtain insights from financial data.
- Be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications.
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building.
- Communication, manages and motivates for performance; understands drivers of operation performance.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.