Clean Harbors is seeking a Recruiting Support Specialist, known internally as a Talent Consultant, to provide exceptional customer service for hiring managers at all levels of the organization. The Talent Consultant will source and attract top talent for vacant Field Labor positions in challenging markets. Our team is setting challenging benchmarks to redefine the standard for service and delivery when it comes to talent acquisition.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Research and understand demographics, labor supply and skill gaps in any given territory.
- Understand the competitive positioning of the company and be aware of new and alternative sources of talent.
- Develop strategies to target and attract candidates using a variety of tools and techniques including personal networks, third party job boards, industry events, etc.
- Coordinate interviews and travel arrangements.
- Present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates and collaborate with hiring managers to eliminate challenges throughout the hiring process.
- Analyze and report on various recruiting metrics to demonstrate recruitment effectiveness and identify gaps that need to be addressed.
- Coordinate, support and participate in various initiatives and projects.
- Dedicated to results not activity.
- Adjusts easily to change and can tolerate ambiguity.
- Can assimilate and synthesize a great deal of information quickly.
- Positive outlook and sense of humor.
- Enthusiastic about recruiting – advocates the valuable role that recruiting plays in strengthening the competitive position of the company.
- Recruitment experience is preferred but not required, such as a staffing agency or project-based recruitment;
- A degree or diploma, preferably with a major in Human Resources Management, marketing, or relevant area.
- Strong computer skills with regards to web-based programs, MS Excel and database management.
- Concise verbal and written communication skills required; ability to read.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.