The Environmental Waste Project Manager, internally knows as Insite Project Manager, oversees the execution of a client’s environmental waste program. This individual serves as the client’s main contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors on a daily basis. Locations are in TN, NC, SC and GA.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Conducts regular facility wide audits and inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas;
- Works with the local branch to collect information, characterize wastes, and quote small projects/services for the client;
- Acts as a resource for program questions, regulatory/policy changes, and provides operational guidance and interpretation;
- Assists with the preparation, collection, and review of reports and all compliance monitoring data;
- Scopes special projects, field service work and provide estimates;
- Manages and tracks “cradle to grave” waste generation, storage, and disposal;
- Supervising Environmental Employees;
- Ensures customer service at all times.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent; Post-secondary with Chemical focus or Environmental Technology preferred;
- 3+ years’ hazardous waste related experience;
- Previous project management or supervisory experience;
- Familiarity with RCRA and DOT regulations;
- Computer proficiency;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Client focused and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.