The Facility Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of plant technicians at the Company's used oil reclamation facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform multiple site-specific plant operations such as treatment facility operations and drum management
- Supervise and develop multiple Technicians performing plant operations
- Ensure proper waste routing and management according to specified efficiencies
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to continue to develop and enhance the facility's throughput and operations
- Ensure that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures and Environmental Compliance Permits
- Develop daily production goals and ensure execution
- Ensure SOP's are followed for the Chemical Distillation Process
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Chemical distillation experience is a plus
- 6+ years of plant operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent leadership skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.