Clean Harbors is looking for a Fuel Management Analyst (internally known as Fuel Management Specialist) to join our safety conscience team. The Fuel Management Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting all aspects of fuel purchasing and program management, as well as analytical and field support for all locations. The Fuel Management Analyst provides analytical and management support to the Transportation Fuel Manager in all aspects of fuel purchasing, management and procurement.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversees all aspects of bulk fuel tank network: collects all bulk fuel usage information, analyzes data, creates reports and maintains accurate information in database.
- Keeps track of bulk fuel tank inventory and monitors compliance with tank requirements;
- Point of contact for field personnel support, guidance and education on the appropriate use of card program, use of preferred vendors, card limitations, frequently asked questions.
- Troubleshoots pump issues and gives overrides as needed;
- Analyzes fuel transaction data: spending patterns and purchasing trends. Creates customized fuel data metrics for reporting and analysis;
- Responsible for some aspects of fuel card program(s) administration and maintenance;
- Continuously work with Transportation fuel manager to report progress and shortfalls to continually develop strategies to reduce cost;
- Supports collection, audit and allocation of fuel invoices for processing. Responsible for collecting vehicle allocation data for all fuel purchases.
- Audits transaction report for fraud prevention and detention, inaccuracies, misuse of program and any other given parameters.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in fuel administration
- Proficiency with computers and web-based program
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Excel, Word, Access, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational, typing and writing skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.