|Job Description and Requirements:|
As a Truck to Truck Technician, you will be responsible for managing drums of waste that come into the facility. This will include receiving, scanning, and palletizing them for proper shipment. You will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of proper paperwork for hazardous waste drum management.
- Load and unload drums from trucks
- Weigh and label drums/manifest
- Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met and proper follow-up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance requirements.
- Operate Forklift as needed
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent is required
- Warehouse or related experience is a plus
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Need to be comfortable with computer based systems
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat)
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.