The Instructional Designer is responsible for design and implementation of training program modules and courseware. Key responsibilities include design and production of learning resources utilizing graphics, audio, video and animation technologies for e-learning.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Provide course design expertise for the development for computer-based training courses;
- Production of e-learning resources utilizing graphics, audio, video and animation technologies;
- Design and implementation of training materials incorporating interactive training techniques and assessments;
- Manage development process, setting standards for assisting business partners in the design of curriculum, and retooling courses for multiple delivery methods;
- Coordinate activities of subject matter experts;
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously;
- Manage and communicate with off-site support resources;
- Utilize the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate) model to design curriculum materials;
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance, revision, and improvements of existing e-learning courses;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years of related experience in the design, development of a learning/organizational development function;
- Demonstrated knowledge of applied adult learning theory, instructional design, organizational metrics, learning management systems, and organizational development strategies;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Demonstrated multiple written and design samples;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel;
- Knowledge of Flash. MP4 and HTML5 file types;
- Knowledge of design authoring tools such as Storyline Articulate 360 required;
- Knowledge of learning management systems (LMS) and their role in distribution of eLearning courseware.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.