Clean Harbors is seeking a Senior Branch Administrator. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers, maintaining detailed and accurate company, branch, and customer files.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Answer incoming calls
- Create proper shipping and billing documents daily, including manifests.
- Enter data into Safety-Kleen systems.
- Contact customers delinquent in payment and coordinate pick up of payments.
- Basic Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Enter sales leads into the Hand-Off Tool on a daily basis.
- Enter time of service Containerized Waste Service profiles into the Waste Approval Wizard software.
- Print and restock time of service in Sales and Service Representative’s folders.
- Respond to customer call-ins and direct potential pulls and complaints to appropriate account owner.
- Other related support functions as directed by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related work experience
- Moderate computer knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.