We are seeking a Retail Technician / CDL Class A or B Truck Driver to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal. Current CDL Class A or B with HAZMAT is required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products
- Prepare DOT shipping documents;
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?;
- Current CDL-A or B w HAZ is required;
- Previous driving experience preferred but not required;
- Clean driving record;
- Good communication and organizational skill.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? 1.Will this position supervise other employees? No 2.If so, approximately how many? 0 3.Suggested Marketing Title for Candidates? Retail Technician 4.%of time in Field? 70.000 5.%of time Customer Facing? 20.000 6.%of time in Shop? 10.000 7.%of Other time? 0.000 8.Please describe the schedule/rotation and typical hours in a workday. M-F with some weekends 9.What territory will the employee(s) be covering? Northern Orange County and Los Angeles 10.What is %of overnight travel required? 0.000 11.Describe overtime opportunity avaible. Yes 12.Any other information the candidate should know in advance? For growing Retail business in northern OC.
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company