Clean Harbors is actively seeking and HRIS Manager to join our HR team. The Manager HRIS is responsible for managing the HRIS data, staff and day-to-day operations in order to deliver efficient and effective service to the organization. This position will be very “hands on” with responsibilities such as ad-hoc reporting, troubleshooting system related issues across HR, Benefits, and Payroll, as well as user acceptance testing. Additionally, the HRIS manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the maintenance and accuracy of employee data and reporting with PeopleSoft. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding business requirements, designing development documentation, configuring solutions, ensuring thorough unit/integration testing, and meeting customer expectations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Manage HRIS Data Management staff responsible for the collection, review and processing of workforce data.
- Act as Project Manager and HRIS representative for all phases of projects supporting the collection, processing and reporting of workforce information.
- Serve as HRIS lead in multifunctional projects with HR and with MIS teams.
- Oversee the HRIS Customer Support process including the intake and assignment of requests and support cases.
- Develop customer service level commitments (SLCs), objectively measure achievement of SLCs and share this information with customers
- Drive new reporting and analytics, perform analysis, create reports and assist customers in the interpretation of workforce data.
- Provide workforce information to external requesters as required to support legal, regulatory and internal business requirements.
- Oversee data structures in PeopleSoft and other HR systems including reference tables, PeopleSoft security and access to HR systems, on-line reports and dashboards.
- Guide review and improvement of business processes required to improve data integrity and the efficiency of HR transactional processes
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements involving the collection, storage and distribution of workforce information.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, in lieu of degree 3+ years within HRIS required.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft strongly preferred.
- Advanced PC/Excel skills Required to interoperate and manipulate data
- Excellent detail, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adjust accordingly
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.