Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Environmental Field Service Foreman for our Chandler, AZ location. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of a crew of Field Technicians and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials in Chandler, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- Completes and submits daily work sheets for proper billing to customer
- Trains and mentors of Field Technicians
- Reports all work-related accidents/incidents to their supervisor
- Assists with emergency on-call work, this could include weekends and holidays
- Monday - Friday, start time varies as this is Emergency Response
- There will always be after hours emergency response such as bio spills, chemical spills, fuel spills, etc.
- Must be fitted for a respirator
- Will require some weekends and after hours On-Call
- On-call rotations for weekend work every 3 to 4 weeks. Will be on rotation from Sunday - Saturday for the week
- Will work alongside field laborers, can be physically demanding
- Will be on-site running projects, enforcing safety, etc.
- Will work outdoors, in all weather conditions
- Field Service Foreman for micro-electronics decontamination projects
- Will require overnight travel – 25%
- CDL A or B a plus but not required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2+ year of environmental field service operations, construction, manufacturing, or similar industry experience
- 2+ year of supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of chemicals and hazardous waste
- Ability to travel overnight up to 85% of the time
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response situations
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.