Facility Foreman - Kimball,NE
Location: Kimball, NE, United States
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2021
Category: Plants & Facilities
Job ID: 76872
The Facility Foreman performs hands-on operations as well as supervises plant operations, including drum pumping, drum dumping, and tank farm operations. This is a physically demanding position requiring work in adverse/challenging conditions, such as heat or cold, year-round.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
• Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
• Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
• Positive and safe work environments
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Performs one or more specific plant operations such as, drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations, truck offloading/loading, and wastewater treatment
• Supervises multiple employees and a single plant operation
• Operates a forklift when necessary
• Assures all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements is maintained and submitted immediately after processing operations have been completed
• Ensures that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures
• Ensures that supervised operations staff meets all compliance standards
• Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of industry-related experience
• Ability to work in team environment
• Good organization and leadership skills
• Proficiency with Windows based computer applications
• Demonstrates proficiency in one or more of the following specific plant operations: drum pumping; drum dumping; tank farm operations; truck offloading/loading; wastewater treatment
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.