The Environmental Waste Project Manager (known internally as the InSite Project Manager) leads and manages a team of employees in supporting the execution of a clients’ environmental management program. The InSite Project Manager serves as the client’s main contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors daily. They are responsible for and manage the client’s hazardous waste program.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/ with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always;
- Establish baseline audit protocol for all new waste programs; Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each Project location;
- Work with Program Director, site Program Manager, and other company resources as needed to provide follow-up and to ensure that corrective actions are tracked;
- Disseminate “Lessons learned” for benefit of program and internal company audience as appropriate;
- Provide written documentation of audit results and corrective action plans;
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiently and maintain compliance;
- Transport and store wastes from satellite areas to waste storage area and ensure that each is properly packaged, profiled and labeled prior to shipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in chemistry, biology, or environmental science preferred;
- 3+ years of hazardous waste experience;
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials and programs related to environmental health, safety, and hazardous materials management;
- Familiarity with regulatory state requirements of Small and Large Quantity Generators.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.