Clean Harbors, Norwell, MA, is looking for a CRM Director to join their safety conscious team! We are looking for a senior leader to head the technical CRM team. The CRM team owns strategy development, creative execution, and measurement for all one to one communication with our customers through our owned and operated marketing channels. The individual must have a strong CRM business process background, deep hands-on knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform among others, experience in software development lifecycle and methodologies, mature communication and influencing skills and a track record of building strong team of architects, business analysts and developers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Balance the needs of the platform (performance, scalability, cost, data integrity) with the requests of the business (new functionality, speed to market, integrations) during roadmap planning and while architecting and designing solutions.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and associated plans for CRM software administration and use.
- Leading the process of defining, developing and executing best-in-class multimedia CRM strategies that support the global B2C and B2B business goals with partners from Privacy, Security, Operations & Technology and more.
- Gathering, analyzing, and defining end user requirements for CRM data access and usability in accordance with business objectives.
- Assisting Regions & Local Markets in the creation of long-term strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality standards.
- Own and lead the go-to-market strategy and execution for the Direct Mail program including circulation, segmentation, testing, reporting and creative
- Develop and maintain consolidated reporting, monitor actual spending vs. forecast, and perform enhanced, in-depth, financial analysis and modeling of CRM activities and KPIs
- Work directly with the Email Marketing team to develop and implement a strategy to increase acquisition, retention and further monetize existing email customers
- Track and report on customer KPI metrics related to loyalty, direct mail, email and attribution
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent background
- Seasoned relationship marketing expert with 10-15 years of experience successfully managing CRM tools and analytics and the end to end execution of campaigns and programs.
- 10+ years of experience with technical implementation of CRM projects, with at least 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com implementation.
- 8+ years of experience as a Technical Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM best practices including platforms, system, segmentation, personalization, tracking, direct marketing, print and loyalty – preferably in a point-based environment
- Experience with a mix of home grown and purchased applications or platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience meeting and presenting to CxO, VP and Director levels and communicating with both technical and non-technical personnel.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.