|Job Description and Requirements:|
As the Hydro Blasting Foreman, you will be responsible for the supervision of a crew performing tasks associated with high pressure water blasting, tank cleaning, hazardous waste clean-up in a refinery or plant based setting. You will also be tasked with ensuring that all health and safety requirements are adhered to and the job is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Works with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day;
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities, and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job;
- Works on an on-call status and responds quickly and immediately to requests;
- Trains and mentors technicians and provides input to the general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
- Reports work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous industrial expereince (refinery/petro-chemical, hydro blasting or vacuum truck) experience required;
- Previous leadership experience in a Foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Must possess or able to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC);
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis;
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.