Clean Harbors is seeking a Senior Salesforce Admin in Norwell, MA. This individual is responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce.com, in support of the business on a day-to-day basis.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in safe manner at all times.
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users.
- Solution and program CRM objects such as page layouts, custom fields, pick lists, dependent fields, etc;
- Working knolwedge and experience with visual force pages, APEX, etc preferred;
- Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement;
- Experience with complex data sets and the use of data loader and other middleware;
- Stage all configuration changes in sandbox to prepare for UAT and movement to production;
- Maintain updated system documentation and training materials;
- Respond to user questions and requests promptly;
- Develop ad-hoc reports and dashboards as requested by user groups or stakeholders;
- Perform data analysis, along with manual or automated data entry/data clean up as required;
- Maintain Hierarchy, roles and profiles;
- Support all daily business needs including reports, dashboards, user support, enhancements, trainings, access rights, and etc.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2 - 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com in a support function required
- Ability to gather large amounts of data, analyze/translate data, and map into the CRM is required
- Experience servicing internal and/or external customers required
- 2 years of college or specialized training preferred
- Salesforce.com CRM experience required with accreditation preferred
- SQL Database experience is a plus;
- Apex+Visualforce experience is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to organize, prioritize, and multitask;
- Microsoft Office experience required.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.