Safety-Kleen is looking for a Environmental Customer Service Representative to join their safety conscious team! The Customer Service Representative in this position will need to be passionate about giving superior customer service.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Receive 40-60 inbound calls from internal or external customers;
- Provide nationwide support for our clients in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Gather customer information, verify key aspects and then determine a timely resolution;
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators;
- Be personable and maintain upbeat, positive attitude while communicating with the customers.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School Diploma required;
- Customer service Experience is a plus but not required;
- Excited to learn this role and industry;
- Strong computer skills;
- Outgoing personality, willing to jump in;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required;
- Ability to adapt and work in a team environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company