As an Environmental Technician, I you will be accountable for the proper cleaning of Tank trailers and equipment containing hazardous materials. This process includes washing interior of trailers per specific washing procedures, pressure washing interior/exterior of trailers.
- Wash trailers inside and out as per cleaning procedures
- Clean and maintain the wash area
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including skid steers, forklifts, Yard tractor and vacuum equipment.
- Physical ability to climb, bend and squat under trailers.
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor or management.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 6 months plus of tank washing, construction or general labor experience
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We would like to thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those who complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.