As an Environmental Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for supporting customers, vendors, and account managers on environmental drum pickups, Clean Pack jobs, HHW Events, and all related activities in the Branch. Recent college graduates or environmental clean-up experienced personnel are encouraged to apply! Position may require travel away from home up to 5%.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Review all invoicing to ensure accuracy and approve for billing;
- Facilitate customer issue resolutions when they come up;
- Cultivate a “Customer Centric” culture where all employees strive to maximize customer satisfaction, customer retention and growth;
- Maintain open lines of communication with all those with whom you may come in contact, both locally and at our Corporate level, and all customers with whom you may come in contact as well;
- Help to Maximize the overall revenue and profit attainment for the region by ensuring that billing is correct and worksheets are appropriately scanned;
- Works with the Branch Manager to aid, assist and train appropriate personnel as required;
- Hold yourself accountable to performance standards, policies and procedures;
- Follow all EHS policies and procedures to help ensure compliance within the region;
- Ensure all business is conducted with the highest integrity in accordance with all regulations and corporate policies.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 5%;
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business Management/Administration is preferred;
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and service industry;
- General knowledge of sales and service operations;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Issue resolution, negotiating and customer relationship management;
- Working knowledge of DOT/Fleet compliance;
- Business acumen;
- Adaptability, self-reliant, integrity, organization and reliable;
- Ability to motivate others, team building skills;
- Intermediate-Excellent computer proficiency;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Recognize the importance of environmental, health, and safety;
- Time management skills;
- Attention to detail.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.