Clean Harbors in the Edmonton, AB area is looking for a Tank Cleaning Foreman to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidates will be responsible with a “safety first” approach, for the safe and effective product removal and cleaning of large scale petroleum storage tanks. Please note that this position requires travel up to two months at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Work rotation based on client and project requirements;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversees the planning, preparation and execution of industrial high pressure water blasting and vacuum truck operations at customer sites;
- Completes all required paperwork, including: job reports, billing, safety forms, driver logs, pre trips and other related items;
- Trains and mentors field employees;
- Works as part of a team with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Performing jobs as per client demands such as: High Pressure Work, Chemical Cleaning, Vacuum or Steam Work;
- Working at heights to remove roof seals;
- Working inside petroleum storage tanks to wash and clean (must be comfortable entering confined spaces wearing Supplied Breathing Air Apparatus);
- Installing of equipment on new and refurbished tanks as needed;
- Performing general duties required to complete the work, such as debris removal, clean up, set up, etc.;
- Completing basic equipment and tool maintenance, including minor repairs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel up to 2 months at a time;
- Class 5 Driver’s License required;
- Previous tank cleaning and/or confined space entry experience is an asset;
- Wheel Loader and/or Skid Steer experience would be an asset;
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. regularly throughout the day;
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.