As the Senior Recruiter for our Facilities HR team, you will responsible for the daily monitoring of facility recruiting activity, across all openings, while maintaining an active recruiting workload yourself. Reporting directly to the VP of HR, you will assist in the development and execution of strategic recruitment initiatives within the business and help coach and mentor other recruiters on the team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environment!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive LOB recruiting results through adherence to standard operating procedures and service level agreements;
- Act as team expert in process and procedure to ensure facility recruiting results are delivered.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training, collaboration and performance management with team members, while helping to develop clear action plans to measure success;
- Partner with operational leaders and HR Business Partners to execute a strategic workforce plan which addresses current or future labor and market gaps;
- Help research and develop site specific recruiting plans based on demographics, labor supply and skill gaps in any given facility;
- Provide direction on appropriate strategies to target, attract and build a talent pool using creative recruitment methodologies;
- Know and understand how to use recruitment reports and analytics to drive business results.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience in a high volume, complex business environment,
- 0-2 years of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- International experience in Canada and the US is considered an asset;
- A degree or diploma, preferably with a major in Human Resources Management or Marketing is preferred;
- Proficient computer skills including web-based programs, MS Excel and database management;
- Concise verbal and written communication skills required;
- Dedicated to results - can assimilate and synthesize a great deal of information quickly;
- Adjusts easily to change and can tolerate ambiguity.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.