Our Cincinnati, OH branch is looking for a Receiving Chemist I, who is responsible for working in the facility warehouse to complete tasks associated with receiving and sampling waste drums.
Hours: 2nd Shift
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Receives all containers, verifies counts and sizes of received loads and properly codes all waste for disposal processing;
- Samples all incoming drums and performs basic analysis of samples following prescribed procedures;
- Sorts through batteries and consolidates all the alkaline batteries for disposal;
- Confirms that all drums are properly and accurately coded for routing and billing according to protocol;
- Ensures all drums are assigned the proper disposal process and/or outbound profile;
- Moves drums from staging area to proper facility storage areas;
- Completes all associated paperwork and ensures that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines; and
- Maintains a safe working environment that complies with all applicable OSHA regulations as well as all applicable company Health & Safety and Compliance protocols.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Associates Degree in a Science or related field is preferred;
- Experience in a similar environment such as warehouse, facility, etc.;
- Proficient with Windows based applications, specifically Excel;
- Forklift experience is a definite asset;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in team environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.