Facility Technician I - Buttonwillow,CA
Location: Buttonwillow, CA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2021
Job ID: 76325
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes manifest paperwork for waste tracking movement.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483) We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience working in Treatment Plants preferred;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat) required;
- Forklift experience is preferred;
- Valid Drivers license required;
- Strong computer knowledge is required;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive role required.
Potential Applicants: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.