Safety-Kleen is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Supervisor to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Share supervisory responsibilities/activities and set priorities for a 35 employees department.
- Work closely with other facility departments (maintenance, lab and operations) as well as with transportation, sales, marketing and order entry.
- Responsible for receipt of used oil by rail, truck and barge to meet all safety, environmental, facility and company policies.
- Responsible for shipments of finished lubes and by products to meet customer specifications and on time delivery.
- Perform audits to insure compliance with safety, quality and procedures are being followed.
- Efficiently manage assets of the company and facility to include overtime, equipment, products and purchasing of materials/services.
- Coordinate with outside contractors and prepare work permits as required.
- Serve as a member of the confined space rescue team.
- Provide training and development to the department employees.
- All other duties as assigned by your Manager
Requirements of the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical skills, understands pumps, vacuum/pressure and conveyance systems
- Experienced in lube oil blending
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to work a rotating schedule
- Communication skills both oral and written
- specialized training or a minimum of 1 year of college preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in shipping/receiving preferred
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.