The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of their assigned branch office. This includes ensuring the safe, cost effective and efficient day-to-day management of Clean Harbors branch locations. As well as providing direction, growth and ensuring the success of the Product Line, the Company overall and its employees.
Relocation packages are available.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Review operational reports with particular attention to operational problems, customer concerns, and regulatory compliance and safety issues, and provide operational input;
- Monitor overall branch performance with special attention to safety and environmental issues, providing solutions to problems that repeatedly affect branch performance or could lead to future issues;
- Aggressively market the Company services and seek growth opportunities in addition to maintaining collaborative and profitable relationships with customer organizations;
- Prepare annual budget, based on market projections, needs for refurbishments, capital expenditures and fleet additions including the enforcement of cost controls and general efficiencies to ensure achievement of financial targets and profit margins while monitoring of all repair and maintenance costs and taking corrective actions when required, planning, organizing, directing and controlling all major maintenance to provide AFE’s to maintain budget guidelines;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ Years management experience in environmental industry or related industry;
- High School diploma required;
- Experience creating and understanding budgets including P&L and analysis and creation;
- Excellent computer skills with applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to maintain effective professional relationships while leading/mentoring in a team atmosphere;
- A team player, with the ability to be a collaborative team member and supportive leader.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.