Clean Harbors Eldorado, AR is looking for a Facility Operations Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Facility Operations Manager supervises the Incineration Supervisors, Board Operators, Incineration Technicians and Ash Technicians associated with operation of the incineration unit.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates the unit with direction from the General Manager with details outlining feed parameters.
- Trains, develops, and oversees Incineration Supervisors, Board Operators, Incineration Technicians, and Ash Technicians.
- Works in conjunction with the General Manager to perform performance appraisals and employee hiring.
- Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discover.
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures that work meets compliance standards within facility operation.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Operations background required. Operational, mechanical, electrical, or engineering field.
- 7+ years supervisory experience in an operations environment.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Knowledge of pumps, feed systems and automatic controls.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
- Knowledge of operating system.
- Knowledge of CHI systems.
- Complete proficiency in incineration operations and incineration board operations.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires standing, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping, and crouching, speaking, listening, tasting or smelling.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.