Clean Harbors has an immediate opening for a Learning Management System Analyst, known internally as a Training Specialist. This individual will be responsible for analyzing Learning Management Systems data and reports findings, monitoring of class sizes, tracking of participant information, answering ServiceNow questions regarding training program, etc.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Analyzes Learning Management Systems data and reports findings
- Monitoring of class sizes, tracking of participant information
- Answer ServiceNow questions regarding training programs
- Monitor and collect program evaluations
- Maintain training material, and records
- Update training program-related processes, procedures, and supporting documentation
- Generate basic Learning Management System reports
- Modify training assignments in the Learning Management System
- Training materials and training schedules
- Effectively manages post-training activities that promote optimal learning; Reinforces key training concepts through evaluations and reporting;
- Participates in curriculum development (classroom and e-learning) for tool/technology deployment.
- Conducts pre and post training evaluations and assesses the effectiveness of key training initiatives. Provides results and feedback to upper management and other internal customers.
- Assists with spreadsheet Data/ROI analysis to ensure the intended outcome of the program was achieved.
- Manages key administrative duties for training program including adhering to all budget guidelines, submitting all necessary reports, etc.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years experience in a territory sales/marketing environment preferred;
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial services organization is preferred.
- 2+ years experience developing and/or delivering sales and product training
- 1+ years experience in training curriculum development; Demonstrated knowledge of learning concepts.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills; Ability to appropriately tailor messages to the targeted audience
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills; Proven ability to deliver engaging and compelling training in the classroom and during “on the job” training/coaching.
- Strong interpersonal skills including proven ability to collaborate with teams and individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills; Ability to see details and larger picture
- Proven ability to grasp business concepts and learn quickly; Strong interest in career development
- Proven organization and planning skills
- Comfortable facilitating webinar based learning events.
- Working knowledge of sales management software/technology (e.g. CRM Tools, Q2C and Similar)
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.