Clean Harbors Archdale, North Carolina is looking for a Field Service Coordinator to join their safety conscious team! The Field Service Coordinator will be responsible for the cost-effective coordination of billing, purchase orders, and sales orders across 2 branches.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Works closely with the District Manager and General Manager in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Acts as office liaison for the field service personnel in the field and has independent authority to determine who may or may not work on a given shift;
- Maintains proper inventory of equipment and supplies for current workload;
- Maintains proper working order and maintenance for assigned company equipment and or vehicles;
- Responsible for the proper completion of worksheets, purchase orders, and sales orders;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Perform general operations of the Field Service center and its satellite offices;
- Support the General Manager by reviewing branch expenses for accuracy, providing feedback, and participating in the month-end branch financial review process;
- Process customer invoices and ensure that the branch’s billing is timely and accurate;
- Process and review purchase orders, sales orders and vouchers for customers;
- Manage vendor setup procedures, process vendor invoices, assist with the resolution of accounts payable discrepancies;
- Create sales orders for new projects, match payroll and operating expenses against sales order tasks;
- Manage administrative aspects of inbound and outbound disposal;
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees;
- Monitor the employee career path and safety modules. Make sure employees are schedule for their safety courses;
- Schedule annual physicals and routine medical visits.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 2+ years project coordinator/administrative experience
- Ability to manage change, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and understand issues and resolve/address strategically
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management skills;
- Highly skilled in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Strong customer management, customer service and excellent computer skills
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.