**$5,000 Sign On Bonus available for a candidate hired into this role.**
Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Field Service Coordinator/Foreman for our Tualatin, OR location. The successful candidate will be responsible for the cost-effective coordination and direction of field personnel/equipment to complete assigned field service projects; as well as emergency response service work. This position will be 80% office based administrative functions and 20% field visits.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manages large scale field serve and emergency response projects as directed;
- Acts as an on-call coordinator on an as needed basis;
- Responds immediately when on-call or secures proper coverage and communicates replacement names to Supervisor/Manager;
- Responsible for the inspection of the Service Center property daily to ensure the facility is clean and in compliance with federal, state and local laws, including “best in class” inspections;
- Directs personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments. Understands manpower and equipment requirements to complete field service projects and emergency response work;
- Acts as office liaison for the field services personnel in the field and has independent authority to determine who may or may not work on a given shift;
- Maintains proper inventory of equipment and supplies for current workload;
- Maintains proper working order and maintenance for assigned company equipment and vehicles;
- Responsible for the proper completion of worksheets, vehicle inspections and equipment inspections;
- Creates daily schedule for field services work;
- Enforces and ensures OSHA, EPA, and H&S standards and regulations are compliant;
- Other duties and tasks as assigned/required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies preferred and/or equivalent experience in a similar field;
- 2+ years of customer management, leadership and supervisory skill level work preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of various types of equipment preferred;
- Knowledge of safety culture, compliance policies and environmental regulations preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.