Based out of the Sulphur, LA area, our Industrial Foreman will provide intercompany regional support across various lines of business including Technical, Field and Industrial Services.
In addition to ensuring that all health and safety requirements are adhered to, this role will be responsible for supervising crews performing tasks associated with high pressure water blasting, tank cleaning, hazardous waste clean-up in a refinery or plant-based setting and emergency response work. You will also be tasked with ensuring that the job is completed on time and within budget. This is a physically intensive position that may require up to 80% travel within the region and up to 3-4 weeks away at a time based on business demands.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with weekly overtime!
- Paid travel is provided! Mileage and per diem are available;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 day of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Works with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day;
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities, and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job;
- Works on an on-call rotation and responds quickly and immediately to requests;
- Trains and mentors technicians and provides input to the general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision;
- Reports work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2+ years of industrial related experience required (i.e. hydro blasting, tank cleaning, emergency response and hazardous waste handling);
- Previous leadership experience in a Foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the year, up to 3-4 weeks away from home as business demands require;
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role;
- Ability to wear a respirator as required;
- TWIC Card strongly preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualification