Clean Harbors is looking for a Central Logistics Operations Manager to join their safety conscious team! This is a leadership position that oversees and manages the routing division for the company’s Bulk Products and Services Organization. The correct candidate will drive operational growth, provide routing innovation and solutions, and lead a team of regional managers and their direct reports. The Central Logistics Operations Manager will work closely with field Service Delivery Mangers and other leaders to create an efficient network of delivery schedules and processes. The Central Operations Manager will also ensure company’s On Time Performance and Route Attainment meet or exceed the company’s KPIs for service delivery excellence.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/ with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supports order management and routing processes for Bulk Product and Services business unit.
- Leads a team of skilled professionals by providing guidance, coaching and setting clear short and long-term objectives. Holds team accountable to meet these goals.
- Research, identify, and present trends in the Bulk Products and Services lines of business.
- Partner with SVPs, EVPs, and District Managers on strategic operational projects.
- Drive operational growth through creating efficient territories and routing processes.
- Work with IT department on system issues and enhancements.
- Troubleshoot Help Desk tickets for Route Management (system issues, truck changes, etc.)
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years of Extensive experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in bulk waste pickup and product delivery.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the used motor oil and new lubricant business.
- Dispatch and multi-stop routing experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills to large and small groups.
- Project Management experience; Start to finish coordination with functional groups.
- Willing to travel away from home up to 15%.