Clean Harbors is seeking an Asset Refurbishment Manager, known internally as the Hub Maintenance Manager. The Asset Refurbishment Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Asset Refurbishment. This role is responsible for managing overall cost, materials used and time and labor entries at all facilities within Asset Refurbishment and Asset Manufacturing. The Asset Refurbishment Manager is also responsible for tracking the overall build cost and tracking the overall refurbishment budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage all aspects of the refurbishment repair order business plan and budget.
- Implement corporate and regional policies, procedures and standards to ensure standardization, and brand image.
- Evaluate vehicles and equipment with respect to refurbishment due to age, history of repair and overall maintenance costs.
- Remain current and ensure adherence to all laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting area of responsibility. (DOT, OSHA, RCRA, etc.).
- Prepare reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for refurbishment facility operations improvements.
- Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Ensure that all personnel are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the refurbishment program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Direct, maintain and enforce the safety program for the refurbishment department; review safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all refurbishment technicians
- Execute projects assigned in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
- Communicate regularly with all maintenance supervisors, planners and parts personnel to ensure good two-way communication.
- Ensure that all tools, equipment, and machinery are maintained in accordance with the Company's preventative maintenance program and the physical facility properly maintained.
- Help Recruit, train and develop employees.
- Communicate job expectations and fosters a collaborative climate.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years of operations background in logistics, maintenance, transportation or related field
- Ability to supervise a large group of employees across multiple facilities
- Fleet Maintenance experience a preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.