Clean Harbors is currently seeking a SSIS Database Developer.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Design and implement SSIS solutions within architectural, security, and code quality guidelines considering performance, scalability, and sustainability;
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing SSIS processes;
- Estimate software engineering effort needed to complete tasks;
- Implement SQL development, including T-SQL programming;
- Design relational schemas;
- Raise issues with requirements and technical implementation; work in a fast-paced software engineering project team using agile software development techniques;
- Evaluate alternate solutions to technical problems to collaboratively determine the most appropriate outcome;
- Utilize scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of software design;
- Diagnose and resolve software performance problems and opportunities;
- Implement data security measures.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- 5-10 years of relevant experience;
- Microsoft database stack, TSQL, SSIS;
- .Net, C#, VB.net preferred;
- Interpersonal and team management skills and teamwork;
- Written and verbal communication; Attention to detail;
- Analyzing information, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.