Clean Harbors is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join their safety conscious team! This person is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for Clean Harbors key customers nationwide.
The location of this position is flexible - ability to travel is required.
Why work for Clean Harbors
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts; Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week, maintain company and contact information, and document all sales calls, customer visits, and business opportunities in Beacon;
- Identify key customer locations and direct appropriate CLH sales team member to those sites;
- Identify and develop relationships with customer’s key stakeholders in environmental, purchasing, and remediation departments;
- Negotiate and finalize corporate agreements; Obtain signed Standard Service Agreements for new corporate account busines;
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain and track customer information;
- Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget and Drive revenue within assigned accounts by cross selling Clean Harbors services;
- Develop, maintain, and expand Corporate level communication with Corporate Account Customers; Give direction and support to local account managers, sales specialists and related personnel as needed;
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers;
- Manage and control sales expenses, and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales call;, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments;
- Participate in joint sales calls with Account Managers to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to Account Managers;
- Review, understand and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors degree preferred;
- 3+ years industry and training experience;
- Driver License;
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of all Site and Technical Service Lines of Business;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision and multitask;
- Maintain professional appearance;
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills;
- Develop effective customer service, communication, and leadership abilities;
- Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Waste Codes and regulations;
- Develop and maintain proficiencies in Windows based applications;
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.