InSite Supervisor - New Kingstown,PA
Location: New Kingstown, PA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 7, 2021
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 75937
The Insite Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of Clean Harbors employees on a client site and will ensure that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to at all times while overseeing site operations, schedules, labor, equipment and materials.
*This position is a third shift position
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Interfaces with the customer in a professional and effective manner;
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures as required;
- Develops work plans and schedules required resources to efficiently complete each project task;
- Ensures that all contractual obligations are met and that any change orders are completed and executed before any additional work is performed;
- Trains and mentors employees;
- Inspects all equipment and pumps and ensures the proper use and maintenance;
- Completes all applicable paperwork for job activity, including but not limited to: worksheets, equipment inspections and health and safety required inspections and permits;
- Ensures timely reporting of work related accidents/ incidents to management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivilent Required
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience;
- Forklift and pump operation experience preferred;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.