The Supply Chain Analyst will build reporting and metrics that provide visibility into what drives our supply chain. You will develop insights that lead to a greater understanding of inventory movement and will also help us optimize product flow within the network. Ultimately you will help us lower our total cost to serve our customers and improve overall customer satisfaction.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K Savings Plan with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Build models for effective monthly and quarterly planning cycles with business and operational stakeholders
- Design, develop and maintain scalable (automated) reports that track progress towards plans
- Work closely with the supply chain teams in areas including network/topology planning and design, capacity planning, inventory placement, customer experience and continuously optimize for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency
- Drive standardization of tools and processes to build scalable execution plans with business and operations teams
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Define, track and report program success metrics
- Conduct metric deep dives in order to develop insights into what is driving them
- Participate in daily, weekly & monthly supply chain meetings as required
- Identify and bring to resolution any conflicts related to material availability, capacity availability and order promise integrity.
- Utilize and maintain integrity of system tools and assist in the development of new standards.
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to multi-task, expedite, analyze, prioritize and work well interdepartmentally with all levels of management.
- Power BI & SQL experience
- Advanced Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and possesses exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of MPS, MRP, DRP, and ERP systems. Oracle experience preferred
- APICS membership and/or certification
- Proven success in a data-driven supply chain role
- Experience in analytics driven role related to inventory, supply, production, materials planning, demand and forecasting
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.