Clean Harbors / Safety-Kleen, North America's leading provider of environmental and industrial services, is seeking an Account Manager for their Bulk Product Services division. The Account Manager is responsible for growing a specific book-of-business within the branch’s top volume/ value accounts. This position will focus mainly on blended lubricant distribution, used motor oil collection and oil filter collection volumes within that book-of-business. Work as part of a team to establish acute knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates and changing industry conditions to insure our company remains competitive and profitable.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customers’ organization;
- Maintain company contact information and document all sales calls, customers visits and business opportunities; Coordinate and complete profile information as needed;
- Review, understand and use monthly revenue and receivable reports; Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Coordinate customer visits with operational or other sales specialists as needed;
- Sell all applicable Lines of Business. Work with appropriate operational and pricing support groups to secure profitable business. Establish extensive knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates to ensure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins;
- Act as a liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution (accounts receivable, billing, and service);
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool while providing accurate sales reporting;
- Work with Sales Manager to formulate, develop, prioritize, and implement territory strategies, penetration, and business goals and objectives;
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determined adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s or Technical Degree preferred;
- 5+years of sales experience;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through;
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Self Motivated;
- Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.