The Industrial Services Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Plans operations to optimize facility efficiency, operation work force utilization, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools, including tracking productivity for labor and material costs;
- Analyzes and controls operational expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Ensures that the quality of work meets or exceeds established company guidelines;
- Makes job assignments and provides guidance and supervision to all employees assigned to the project;
- Provides input and feedback to branch management on bids before submission to the client; machinery, equipment, and work areas clean, safe, and well maintained.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Post-secondary degree in Business or science preferred;
- 5 + years’ of Industrial Cleaning related experience;
- Previous Project Management experience;
- Cost estimating experience;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Proficient in Windows based activities;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong customer management skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.