CleanPack Chemist - Compton,CA
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Compton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 8, 2021
Category: Chemical Tech & Management
Job ID: 75797
This role requires candidate to obtain CLASS B license within 6 months of hire date. Clean Harbors will provide assistance.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safe and compliant execution of labpack projects/jobs and the proper packaging of material/waste and off-specifications of commercial products.
- Print required labels and labels drums and assure driver of an expedient pick-up. Load/pack materials/wastes properly and segregate for compatibility the waste material on transport vehicle.
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be shipped.
- Understand customer specific disposal restrictions/special packaging requirements.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree in chemistry, biology, geology, or other natural science preferred
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Drivers License and clean driver record