$5000 signing bonus.
Clean Harbors Weymouth, MA location has an opening for a Mobile Maintenance Technician servicing the MA area. The Mobile Vehicle Mechanic performs routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs of all Clean Harbors vehicles. Technicians must be able to complete all fleet maintenance processes and ensure that units meet DOT specifications.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Corrects all equipment deficiencies and perform preventative maintenance on company owned equipment as prescribed by management;
- Performs thorough inspection of equipment and identifies unsatisfactory condition;
- Travel for road call and breakdown response; No work on the side of the road is permitted. Mobile repairs will only be performed in a safe area;
- Assures that all equipment is properly secured prior to work/repairs, that is, proper use of chock blocks, jack stands.
- Travels to other locations to perform repairs and maintenance on equipment as required.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for tracking PM schedules.
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years of heavy equipment repair and maintenance preferred;
- 3+ years of diesel engine experience preferred;
- CDL License or willingness to obtain with 90 days of hire,preferred;
- Willing and able travel up to 20% of the year (up to 4 nights at a time).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.