Clean Harbors is currently seeking an Architect IT to join their team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Collaborates with Project Managers and Business Process Architects to provide development team technical guidance and solutioning for large scale programs.
- Assist the Program Managers during the scoping phase to prioritize projects and resources, determine and assign team member tasks, and report on progress for software development;
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to determine feasible solutions to business objectives;
- Lead and provide the architecture and design phase for - detail designs, proof of concepts, integration, Data modeling, -Identify and Access Management, and security
- Strong abilities in Design Patterns, integration scenarios, entity modeling, Data Architecture Concepts and data management/ classification;
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company;
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process;
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software and Develop and organize cloud systems;
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services;
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development task;
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability);
- Demonstrate knowledge and hands on experience in applications and system's health and performance monitoring and real-time notifications;
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security;
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes;
- Performs code reviews and otherwise monitors team for adherence to design and process guidance;
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems; flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle;
- Leads development / design meetings, provides implementation direction, reviews and approves proposed solutions;
- Responsible for project and task estimates of the team;
- Ensure on-going support levels and monitor / resolve production support issues to ensure systems remain available to the business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree required, specialization in Engineering strongly preferred;
- 10+ years of relevant experience;
- Interpersonal and team management skills and teamwork;
- Written and verbal communication; Attention to detail;
- Analyzing information, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving;
- Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.