Clean Harbors is looking for an experienced, Environmental Customer Service Representative to join their safety conscious team! We are looking for someone who is passionate about giving superior customer service.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work closely with Customers (current and prospective), Sales Team, Billing Department, Audit, Collections, Various Internal/External Disposal Facilities across North America, Dispatch, Field Staff, Internal Divisions, Vendors, and various other member of the company; to resolve problems, answer requests and provide support; in a timely manner;
- Review and interpret Analytical Results, Safety Data Sheets (SDS’s) and/or customer knowledge to determine the best course of action for containment, cleanup and disposal options;
- Provided support during scheduled jobs by setting up sales orders, waste profiles, booking loads into various disposal facilities, working with dispatch to ensure proper equipment is onsite when needed and answering Customer’s questions.
- Work with the billing team and branch to ensure accurate invoicing of work at end of job completion.
- Work closely with Customers, Vendors and Internal Groups to resolve any issues that may arise during the various stages of work. This includes, but is not limited to; invoice disputes, account payable/receivable problems, waste tracking issues, off-spec waste resolutions, pricing issues, and scheduling issues.
- Setup new customer accounts;
- Assist Customers and Sales Team with providing accurate pricing quotations;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers;
- Other duties as required;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma required. Degree or Diploma in Environmental Science is preferred;
- 2+ years related work experience;
- Must have exceptional Customer Service Skills;
- Good time management and strong organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and with a team;
- US DOT, RCRA, TCEQ regulations a strong asset, but not mandatory;
- Computer literacy and proficiency, including Windows Office based applications;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.