The Technical Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the efficient use of regional equipment and manpower to provide Clean Pack & logistical services for internal and external customers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Create runs and assign drivers and power units to available scheduled loads.
- Provide compliance information, maintenance; safety and permitting to Manager, including ensuring drivers meet federal and Company regulations/policies.
- Schedule Clean Pack jobs within an assigned territory or region and organize personnel and equipment for optimal efficiency and execution.
- Arrange transportation needs for pack and staged waste.
- Ensure trucks and drivers follow federal and Company policies and procedures.
- Support Technical Services General Manager in ensuring that all equipment is maintained and is in working order.
- Maintains transportation permits to ensure compliance.
- Conduct interviews, performance evaluations and disciplinary proceedings of Drivers and/or Chemists.
- Ensures the trip and dispatch reports are entered daily for every vehicle. Ensures there are no missing miles on any vehicle.
- Ensures driver logs are completed daily and submits them to Corporate weekly.
- Assesses plant needs and provides appropriate transportation services.
- Maintains strong communication and working relationship with Central Logistics and the Regional Logistics team.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety & compliance.
- Good communication, presentation skills and interaction with coworkers in office, region and company.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Very detail oriented.
- Previous Coordination Experience preferred.
- DOT knowledge is preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.